Passover Cookies Recipe
Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Kosher For Passover
Every Pesach, our Mom makes the best chocolate chip cookies. They are so good, that she has to make a few batches for her kids and grandkids.
These are not her recipe but we would love to pass on this golden treat.
•2 sticks margarine, room temp
•1 1/2 c. sugar
•1 tbsp orange juice
•1 1/2 c. matzo cake meal
•1 tsp potato starch
•1 tsp salt
•8 oz chocolate chips (pareve optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease cookie sheets.
3. Cream margarine and sugar.
4. Add eggs and mix well.
5. Add all remaining ingredients except chocolate chips. Mix well.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheets.
8. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until light brown.
Yields about 4 dozen.